What’s a ‘meaningful project’? A meaningful project is a project free of ulterior motive that empowers people more than it distracts them.
- Finding Your Why — I was sitting on the balcony of my apartment in Ulcinj, Montenegro, overlooking the Adriatic Sea.
- Heart Challenges — When I talk about following my heart and doing what feels right it may sometimes sound like life becomes a cakewalk, an easy and sunny path you walk down without a care in the world.
- What Effect? — Why do you share what you share?
- Unrealistic Passions and Dreams — Never let someone convince you that your passions and dreams are unrealistic or unworthy of your pursuit.
- Numbers — If life was about the numbers you’d already be dead: nobody was born counting.