You do whatever you make a priority. Breathing is (luckily) a subconscious priority, but everything else is up to you. What’s important?
- Stop Searching for Motivation — If you’re searching for motivation, stop.
- You cannot take back footsteps — You cannot take back footsteps already taken, so let be what has been and walk forward with your head held high.
- The Wandering Mind and the Wild Horse — What’s important?
- Setting the Right Intention — If you set the wrong intention, you’ll feel like you’re going somewhere without actually going very far.
- Volume Doesn’t Equal Value — The quality and authenticity of our intentions means far more than the frequency of our actions.