A few weeks ago I accepted an offer on the sale of my first property. The two other properties I own are both facing foreclosure so I told my real estate agent to see if he could get any kind of offer on them.
Within a few days he found a cash buyer who is interested in buying both of the properties, for $100,000 each. Keep in mind that I bought these properties two years ago for $280,000 a piece and put at least $30-40k into them.
The way I see it is any sale is better than a foreclosure. Now I just have to wait to see if the banks will approve the short-sale.