Some live alone inside; others live with their best friend.
- Friends are More than Contacts — The dictionary defines 'friend' as "a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection".
- Frog — A solitary walk interrupted by someone: a solitary frog!
- Support Emails — I've never received a 'support email' for as long as I've worked for myself; they're just emails from friends I care about.
- Expect the Unexpected — How did I get here?
- Everything He Needs — A man can lose everything, but if he still has his soul, his heart, his mind, and a quiet place of solitude in which to reflect on all three, he will have everything he needs to regain what he has lost.