Patience is your greatest asset in any challenging situation.
- Change — There's a reason the word 'change' shares 6 out of 7 letters with the word 'challenge': Change is challenging.
- Impossible — Setting foot on the moon and living to 100 years old were both once considered impossible.
- Heart Challenges — When I talk about following my heart and doing what feels right it may sometimes sound like life becomes a cakewalk, an easy and sunny path you walk down without a care in the world.
- Hard Things — Hard things are usually only hard because we say they are, not because they actually are; don't believe it's hard: prove it.
- Consistent Struggle — A great volume of consistent struggle will always lead to transformation.