Pretending everything is okay when it's really not is always more painful in the end.
- Running Notes: Learning About Chafing — Yesterday I set a new personal record for running: 11.22 miles (18 km).
- Pain — Pain is only temporary.
- Notes: The pain within ourselves — The author who wrote the notes that were included here asked to have their name and all information about them removed from my site.
- We All Suffer — We all suffer.
- My New Workout Routine: Navy SEAL PT — I've started doing a Navy SEAL calisthenic workout routine that takes about 60 minutes and consists of a warm-up, various types of pull-ups, dips, various types of pushups, various ab exercises, a very tough lying neck rotation exercise, and finally lunges, calf raises, and 250 squats.