The proliferation of robots in our society won't take our humanity away, it'll give it back. Mindless tasks, like driving, will decrease.
- The Online/Offline Duality — Are you online or offline?
- Unread — A blog is dead When it goes unread, Some say.
- A Few Bad Apples — People are generally good, kind, trustworthy, and thoughtful, even total strangers.
- Discontent with Contentedness — I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.
- Making 'Good' Choices — A tiny mountain of sand stood in my path, created by a community of ants who probably spent years of their life (days of mine) constructing a tunnel into the Earth.