Old? The dead are old. You are young! Alive! Breathing! Live not for the end but for now, for each new beginning.
- With a Whole Lifetime in Mind — I live one day at a time but with a lifetime in mind.
- Within Each Step — Within each raindrop there is an entire universe, within each moment the whole of time, and within each step all journeys you may ever take.
- Your Anniversary — A few days ago a friend emailed me with some bad news: his friend and his friend's daughter recently died in a plane crash in Kenya along with the pilot.
- Do Not Fall in Love with the World — Do not fall in love with the world for you will one day be forced to leave it.
- This Moment — Close encounters with death are the ultimate reminder that each day, each breath, is indeed a gift, a precious privilege that we must respect and protect, a reminder that each moment is an opportunity to express the qualities we are worthy and responsible for living, qualities of courage, curiosity, compassion, kindness, and creativity; qualities of strength, intelligence, peace, love, and humility.