People are generally good, kind, trustworthy, and thoughtful, even total strangers. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the entire crop.
- Speaking with Humanity — "Thank you, everyone" carries far more humanity than "Thank you, passengers." In what other ways can we speak with more humanity?
- The Online/Offline Duality — Are you online or offline?
- About You — Nobody really wants to know about you, they just want to know what about you they can relate to themselves.
- Push Your Present Self — You don't need better marketing and more promotion, you need better work and more communication.
- Experts at Proclaiming Knowledge — We're all becoming experts at talking and proclaiming knowledge, but what do we really know?