Learn to love thyself and all that is true will come to you.
- Loving Yourself — I've learned that self-hatred, like depression, is a black-hole that has no bottom, a downward spiral with no end.
- Unrealistic Passions and Dreams — Never let someone convince you that your passions and dreams are unrealistic or unworthy of your pursuit.
- Notes: "To say 'I love you' one must first know how to say the 'I'." — Amit Sonawane writes about a letter received by Ayn Rand: In May of 1948, author Ayn Rand received a letter from a fan named Joanne Rondeau.
- Doing what feels undeniably true — "Where are you going next?" "I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail.
- Currents of Chaos — On a bed in the middle of an emergency room, a small boy sits.