Quote yourself. If you have nothing quotable to share, think more. You're made of the same atoms--the same stuff--as every person who has ever lived.
- Photography As Art — Why do so many people spend so much time photographing things?
- Elegance in Communication — Elegance in communication begins with clarity of thought and ends with empathy in expression.
- Create to Share — Have you ever seen a baby get excited about a new toy and then almost immediately turn around and hold it up with bright eyes and a big smile, pleading with you to share in the excitement?
- Human Dynamic — The human dynamic is an unlimited source of creative potential; embrace it within and open your heart to sharing it with others.
- Unread — A blog is dead When it goes unread, Some say.