Here are this years resolutions, in order of importance (the first five are a continuation of #2 from last year). I decided to get a little more specific instead of generalizing the goals like I did for 2007.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day (doesn't include other liquids)
- Drink no more than 1 cup of coffee per day
- 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 pullups per day, every day
- 10% Bodyfat
- Maintain a 100% vegan diet
- Reduce what I own
- At least $20k in savings and investments (part of #1 last year)
- Get rid of all my rental properties (part of #1 last year)
- Revamp my web hosting business and move it to corbaweb.com
- Make bbalert.net public (personal project)
- Make myfmo.com public (personal project, #3 last year)
- Make savenotes.com public (personal project, #4 last year)
- Read one book per month
- Become a better chess player
Looks like its going to be a busy and productive year! I will post an update to the status of this list in three months.