The 2-hour extended pilot of the new TV series Caprica takes place 58 years before the events seen in Battlestar Galactica. It "tells the story of how Colonial humanity first created the robotic Cybernetic Lifeform Nodes or Cylons, who would later plot to destroy human civilization in retaliation for their enslavement". I watched the 2-hour extended pilot and it was awesome; I'm really looking forward to the series (which airs in 2010). You can check out the promo video here.
- Movie Review: Pontypool — Tonight I watched Pontypool, a very "different" type of zombie movie.
- Videoblog: Starting the Dyna-Flex PowerBall with my Thumb — This is my first videoblog.
- Navigating the Annual Review — A ship's captain doesn't spend time staring at the ocean behind him; where the ship is going is a lot more important than where its been.
- Book Review: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz — The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book by Don Miguel Ruiz, is a book about letting go of false identification.
- 279 Days to Overnight Success by Chris Guillebeau — One of the bloggers I've been following for the past few months is Chris Guillebeau.