Plateaus are signals that the step we're on has fulfilled its purpose and that it's time to climb higher.
- Create habits of regular practice — Without practice we maintain a plateau where progress stalls.
- An Equal Right to Human Progress — In light of the NSA surveillance news, let's not forget what the Internet represents for humanity: an equal right to human progress for all.
- Envision an Unwritten Future — When I was younger, I thought that my future held my circle of friends; we seemed inseparable.
- How I've Been Sweating the Little Things — I tell myself that I don’t sweat the little things, that I’m really good at letting things go, but if I’m frank with myself and I take a hard look at the evidence, it’s clear that I do hold on to lots of little things.
- Greed of Laziness — When the love of knowledge overcomes the greed of laziness, the world will know progress.