Without practice we maintain a plateau where progress stalls. To obliterate plateaus, create habits of regular practice.
- On the Importance of Daily Practice – A Passage from my Free-Writing Journal — I have a folder called 'Free-Writing' that I created almost a year ago with the intention of developing a daily free-writing habit (a technique where you attempt to write non-stop until you reach a certain number of words, writing about whatever comes to your head; it's a form of thought-streaming).
- Communist in our Pursuit of Knowledge — As a species we should be communist in our pursuit of knowledge and democratic in our practice of spirituality.
- Plateaus — Plateaus are signals that the step we're on has fulfilled its purpose and that it's time to climb higher.
- Understand Fear — Do not fear what you don't understand.
- Learning Early — Babies begin to recognize their name at 4-5 months old.