Isn't it alarming that we have a whole separate category of medicine called 'alternative medicine'? Medicine should be medicine.
- Mind Over Matter — A weak mind guarantees a weak body, but a weak body does not guarantee a weak mind.
- Prioritize Health — Prioritize health.
- Adding or Subtracting — Everything you do--every thought, choice, action, and reaction--is either adding or subtracting from your health.
- Public Smoking — Smoking anywhere that makes it possible for someone else to smell the smoke implies that you have a right to harm others.
- Conditioning — The mind is far more powerful than the body: condition them accordingly.