The past and the future are but echos of the present.
- Burning Your Past — If you feel the need to erase your past with physical destruction, you have yet to learn the true power of detachment: you're already free.
- Knitting Life Together — If we're looking forward -- into the unwritten darkness of the future -- then how can we possibly expect to create something coherent and comprehensible in the present?
- What Lie Ahead — Why does the world always seem bigger when we're younger, the days longer, the fun more memorable, the days problems less worrisome?
- Look Not Backward — Look not backward with nostalgic sadness into the frozen sea of changelessness, but forward with blissful gratitude into the warm arms of unwritten possibility.
- Don't Delay — You never know when -- or if -- you'll get another chance, so if it feels right, do it.