If you feel the need to erase your past with physical destruction, you have yet to learn the true power of detachment: you're already free.
- Envision an Unwritten Future — When I was younger, I thought that my future held my circle of friends; we seemed inseparable.
- Echos of the Present — The past and the future are but echos of the present.
- Look Not Backward — Look not backward with nostalgic sadness into the frozen sea of changelessness, but forward with blissful gratitude into the warm arms of unwritten possibility.
- You cannot take back footsteps — You cannot take back footsteps already taken, so let be what has been and walk forward with your head held high.
- Knitting Life Together — If we're looking forward -- into the unwritten darkness of the future -- then how can we possibly expect to create something coherent and comprehensible in the present?