Love, and you'll live a good life.
- Do Not Fall in Love with the World — Do not fall in love with the world for you will one day be forced to leave it.
- Life Isn't Safe — We all die.
- Two Exist as One — To appreciate the illuminating power of happiness one must first know the deep shadows of darkness, for the two exist as one.
- It's all fleeting — After being asked what message or lesson he would like to give the world, this was posted online by a man with terminal brain cancer, 51 hours before he died: "Nothing we have is worth hurting anyone else for.
- A Gift from Yesterday — Today creates a world of its own, a world open to redefining what it means to be alive.