Life's too short to get caught in a loop, so do what makes you happy. If you don't know what makes you happy then take risks; you have nothing to lose.
- Invest Yourself — To invest yourself in something that has the potential to outlive you, that is wonderful.
- To Fly When We Were Born to Walk — It is my hope that by the end of this essay you will look to the sky and see airplanes a bit differently than you do now.
- Ethereal Moments — The beauty of life isn't found in its brevity, but in those ethereal moments that feel eternal.
- Ten thousand years from today — The wind blows today as it once did ten thousand years ago, yet we think about today and it feels special, unique, ours.
- Stop Taking Vacations — If you take a vacation to enjoy life, stop taking vacations and change your life instead; take a permanent vacation.