Why is the weather such a common topic for casual conversation? Do we really feel that's the only thing we have in common?
- Communicate with Humans not Statistics — Have you noticed that the combination of global news, social media, and information and communication overload have dumbed down our senses?
- About You — Nobody really wants to know about you, they just want to know what about you they can relate to themselves.
- Push Your Present Self — You don't need better marketing and more promotion, you need better work and more communication.
- A Few Bad Apples — People are generally good, kind, trustworthy, and thoughtful, even total strangers.
- Experts at Proclaiming Knowledge — We're all becoming experts at talking and proclaiming knowledge, but what do we really know?