Everything changes. If you hold on to the way things were, you're bound to experience the elastic snap of reality. Don't defer. Release.
- Excuses — Excuses are the minds way of justifying nonsensical inaction, a mental justification for useless procrastination.
- Try it a different way — If it doesn't work, try it a different way.
- The best tool for the job — While attempting to find a purpose for my photography, I began looking for patterns in the things that I took photos of.
- Perpetual Wave of Change — We're all riding a perpetual wave of change, sometimes surfing it successfully in between tumbling uncontrollably through the chaos of time.
- Release Preconceived Notions — Three years ago I was commuting in bumper-to-bumper traffic when I saw a duck in the grass and felt jealous of its freedom.