The true strength of anything can only be determined by setting it free, for it's in freedom that we find truth.
- Doing what feels undeniably true — "Where are you going next?" "I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail.
- Mind Over Matter — A weak mind guarantees a weak body, but a weak body does not guarantee a weak mind.
- Trust Your Own Experimentation — The world is full of people with ulterior motives and they have write-access to your sources of knowledge.
- Burning Your Past — If you feel the need to erase your past with physical destruction, you have yet to learn the true power of detachment: you're already free.
- An Equal Right to Human Progress — In light of the NSA surveillance news, let's not forget what the Internet represents for humanity: an equal right to human progress for all.