A weak mind guarantees a weak body, but a weak body does not guarantee a weak mind.
- Conditioning — The mind is far more powerful than the body: condition them accordingly.
- Physical Training Involves Body and Mind Conditioning — Physical training is as much a conditioning of the human body as it is the human mind.
- Values Without Conviction — Values without conviction are as weak and meaningless as wishes without motivation for action.
- The Nature of Heart and Mind — Give the mind paradise and it will find a flaw.
- Noisy Mind — A noisy mind prevents you from hearing the wisdom whispered by the universe.