Reuse more, buy less. Think more, talk less. Do more, watch less. You voice your opinions every day by voting with your lifestyle.
- Life is not a lottery, it’s a landscape — Life is not a lottery, it's a landscape.
- Choose Who You Want to Be — You cannot choose who you are--it's done.
- Making 'Good' Choices — A tiny mountain of sand stood in my path, created by a community of ants who probably spent years of their life (days of mine) constructing a tunnel into the Earth.
- Right Now — Right now it doesn't matter what you've done or what you’re going to do.
- Notes: How to engage in lifestyle design — Vic Phillips invited me to contribute to a post he was putting together called '20 Ways to Engage in DIY Health and Lifestyle Change – Advice from Digital Thinkers'.