Nobody really wants to know about you, they just want to know what about you they can relate to themselves.
- Three Days, Two Nights, Forty-Four Strangers — For three days and two nights, forty-four strangers become a tribe, a group of people living communally under one roof, all headed in the same direction, with every intention of arriving at the same destination.
- Push Your Present Self — You don't need better marketing and more promotion, you need better work and more communication.
- A Few Bad Apples — People are generally good, kind, trustworthy, and thoughtful, even total strangers.
- Experts at Proclaiming Knowledge — We're all becoming experts at talking and proclaiming knowledge, but what do we really know?
- Broken Telephone — For those who are not familiar, broken telephone, also called Chinese Whispers1, is a game in which one person whispers a message to another and the message gets passed through a line of people until the last player announces the message to the entire group.