The mind, when focused on a single thought, inevitably gravitates towards the essence of that thought.
- Elegance in Communication — Elegance in communication begins with clarity of thought and ends with empathy in expression.
- Get To The Point — In whatever you're trying to say or trying to do, stop trying and get to the point.
- Seeking Simplicity — In all areas of our life, we should be seeking ways to simplify.
- Notes: "The art of life becomes literally artless." — If you think of your art.
- Notes: Owning Yourself and Stripping Away False Identity — In an article featured in Your Money, Your Life, Adam King writes about how after failing several times to make a living online, he discovered his real problem: he wasn't owning anything of himself.