Commonsense is only common when we're conscious. If we act and live unconsciously, commonsense won't be common or obvious at all.
- Flashpoint — When you die, the rest of the world won't go on merrily without you.
- What Lie Ahead — Why does the world always seem bigger when we're younger, the days longer, the fun more memorable, the days problems less worrisome?
- The Threshold of Ignorance — "I have learned that no matter how much I learn about anything, I am always at 'the threshold of ignorance,' a frontier of inner and outer awareness (and lack of it) in which some things have become second nature, some things are new and a little uncomfortable, and some things are a complete mystery."- Rich Frye
- There's Always Tomorrow — I was doing a bit of journaling at the end of what felt like a long day, noting the list of things that I had completed from my task list.
- Discontent with Contentedness — I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.