Following your heart isn’t something you can or can’t do, it’s something you do or don’t do. Your situation does not change your ability to address matters of the heart because matters of the heart apply to every situation.
- Heart Challenges — When I talk about following my heart and doing what feels right it may sometimes sound like life becomes a cakewalk, an easy and sunny path you walk down without a care in the world.
- Dreaming big or just big enough? — If you always felt you were born to do something big, something really, really big -- something so big that your existence would end up shifting human history and leaving a dent in the fabric of time -- what would you do? Would you think about what your best career options were, what things you were good at, and go from there?
- Life is not a lottery, it’s a landscape — Life is not a lottery, it's a landscape.
- Auspicious Journey — When you're following your heart there are no accidents, only serendipitous events propelling you forward along an auspicious journey.
- What Effect? — Why do you share what you share?