To ignore the phenomenal fact of our presence in the present is to cast away all opportunity that has or will ever exist.
- Don't Delay — You never know when -- or if -- you'll get another chance, so if it feels right, do it.
- Understanding the Present — The present cannot be fully understood until it has entered the past and received an opportunity for reflection.
- What Lie Ahead — Why does the world always seem bigger when we're younger, the days longer, the fun more memorable, the days problems less worrisome?
- Your Anniversary — A few days ago a friend emailed me with some bad news: his friend and his friend's daughter recently died in a plane crash in Kenya along with the pilot.
- Burning Your Past — If you feel the need to erase your past with physical destruction, you have yet to learn the true power of detachment: you're already free.