Be a tourist in your hometown and a local when you're traveling.
- Arrive a Tourist but Leave an Explorer — The ocean stood before me like a glistening blue tidal wave at peace with not proceeding.
- How a Modern Nomad Finds a Place to Sleep — I pulled into the dark driveway and parked.
- The Big Picture — Its been a while since my last update to this journal.
- We're All Travelers — If you don't think you're a traveler, consider the fact that you travel 21 million miles through space on Earth, every day.1 This is relative to the cosmic microwave background radiation that permeates the entire universe.
- Enlighten Yourself — If you feel that your perspective on reality is skewed, if you feel unsure about what you believe, if the world feels evil or bad or anything other than 'generally good', please, for the sake of yourself and all those who love you, travel somewhere new, with an open mind, to a place you've never been before, and try to see this beautiful Earth and all its inhabitants for what it truly is: paradise.