Do not fear what you don't understand. Learn to understand what you fear.
- The Other Side of Discomfort — I spent this past weekend learning a new language.
- I know so little — What do I know?
- Standing Alone in the Darkness — Creativity feels good, being free to brainstorm and think and try and test and then scrap it all if it doesn't work and start over from scratch, all of that sounds fantastic when looked at from a distance, no matter how small that distance may be.
- Communist in our Pursuit of Knowledge — As a species we should be communist in our pursuit of knowledge and democratic in our practice of spirituality.
- Notes: Going through imaginary walls — Manuel Loigeret writes about going through imaginary walls and why we need to stop putting people on a pedestal.