What do I know? I know so little. I don't even know how to breathe. I simply think "breathe" and my body choreographs a beautifully synchronized series of events that results in my chest expanding and air being sucked in to fill the vacuum. What do I know? I know so little. I don't even know how to breathe.
- Understand Fear — Do not fear what you don't understand.
- Embracing How Little We Know — Embracing the reality of how little we know takes more than saying we don't know everything.
- Communist in our Pursuit of Knowledge — As a species we should be communist in our pursuit of knowledge and democratic in our practice of spirituality.
- The Other Side of Discomfort — I spent this past weekend learning a new language.
- The Pursuit of Knowledge — I started writing this as a comment in reply to Adam Bossy's post The Paradox of Self-Education.