Sometimes the best thing to do is delete.
- Stop Searching for Motivation — If you’re searching for motivation, stop.
- Notes: Be Your Best Self — Scott Young writes about how we should not become trapped by trying to ‘be ourselves’, but rather we should strive to be the best version of ourselves, even if that means changing what’s important to us: I’ve always hated the advice to, “Be yourself.” What if you don’t like parts of yourself, does that mean you shouldn’t change them?
- You cannot take back footsteps — You cannot take back footsteps already taken, so let be what has been and walk forward with your head held high.
- Seeking — We’re all seeking something, but what we’re seeking isn’t nearly as important as how we seek it.
- Notes: Own Your Idea — Julien Smith writes about the importance of figuring out your message, your core idea, the thing that your very existence stands for.