You cannot take back footsteps already taken, so let be what has been and walk forward with your head held high.
- Sustainable Steps — A small step today is more sustainable than a big step tomorrow.
- Burning Your Past — If you feel the need to erase your past with physical destruction, you have yet to learn the true power of detachment: you're already free.
- Stop Searching for Motivation — If you're searching for motivation, stop.
- Traveling by Intuition — A big part of how I create and travel involves tapping into energies, these invisible and hard to describe forces that seem to connect my physical self with another realm, a realm that, if I could see it, I imagine would look like strings of energy crisscrossing each other and linking together other, highly focused endpoints, all changing in response to the location, the environment, and the energies of the people who were present.
- Life is not a lottery, it’s a landscape — Life is not a lottery, it's a landscape.