Do you know what you value? Prove it by using that knowledge to say ‘no’ to great opportunities that would otherwise create a conflict of interest.
- Fighting for what you believe — “Fighting for what you believe is worth it, even if you might not win.” – Ed Koch, former New York Mayor
- Values Without Conviction — Values without conviction are as weak and meaningless as wishes without motivation for action.
- Making 'Good' Choices — A tiny mountain of sand stood in my path, created by a community of ants who probably spent years of their life (days of mine) constructing a tunnel into the Earth.
- Lifestyle Support — A few years ago, on a hot summer day outside a cafe in Los Angeles, California, I met Lynn Fang1 in person for the first time and, after a stream of increasingly existential questions and cautious probes into each others thoughts on the existence of extraterrestrials (a stream dotted with moments of awkward silence), we found ourselves coining the term, and discussing the concept of, lifestyle support, the idea that people should be so transparent in their lives (online and offline) that their lifestyle would be an incentive for others to support their work.
- Living in Congruence with Ourselves — Congruency is compatibility, agreement, and harmony.
- Related Content by Tag