Values without conviction are as weak and meaningless as wishes without motivation for action. If you believe, talk less and do more.
- Living in Congruence with Ourselves — Congruency is compatibility, agreement, and harmony.
- Life is not a lottery, it’s a landscape — Life is not a lottery, it's a landscape.
- Fighting for what you believe — "Fighting for what you believe is worth it, even if you might not win." - Ed Koch, former New York Mayor
- Making 'Good' Choices — A tiny mountain of sand stood in my path, created by a community of ants who probably spent years of their life (days of mine) constructing a tunnel into the Earth.
- Stop Searching for Motivation — If you're searching for motivation, stop.