I've walked more in the past few days than I have in the past few months. Yesterday I clocked in 8 miles on my feet and 4 miles the day before, all while wearing sandals and carrying a 15lb bag in 90 degree heat. My feet are on the verge of blistering and I absolutely love it! It feels so good to finally be using my body for that which it was designed instead of moulding it to a machine.
- Mind Over Matter — A weak mind guarantees a weak body, but a weak body does not guarantee a weak mind.
- Alternative Medicine — Isn't it alarming that we have a whole separate category of medicine called 'alternative medicine'?
- Prioritize Health — Prioritize health.
- Adding or Subtracting — Everything you do--every thought, choice, action, and reaction--is either adding or subtracting from your health.
- Public Smoking — Smoking anywhere that makes it possible for someone else to smell the smoke implies that you have a right to harm others.
- Related Content by Tag