All of us are extraordinary, but being extraordinary and acting extraordinary aren't the same thing.
- What You're Capable Of — You have no idea what you're capable of until you've done it, or until you've truly failed trying to do it.
- Forge Action — There seemed to be some misunderstanding around the message in my previous essay, You are not what you read.
- Following Through — In martial arts, instructors teach us to punch and kick through our target.
- Escaping Cages — The cage rattled and the creature inside gnawed and pulled at the metal bars.
- Flashpoint — When you die, the rest of the world won't go on merrily without you.