You have no idea what you're capable of until you've done it, or until you've truly failed trying to do it. If unsure, fail again.
- Life-changing Advice — If I was to give my 20-year-old self some simple life-changing advice, it would be the following: Read more Do more Fail more
- Forge Action — There seemed to be some misunderstanding around the message in my previous essay, You are not what you read.
- Following Through — In martial arts, instructors teach us to punch and kick through our target.
- All of us are extraordinary — All of us are extraordinary, but being extraordinary and acting extraordinary aren't the same thing.
- Move Forward — It's better to move forward tripping, falling, bruised, and scratched, than to sit down, give up, and feel bad for ourselves.