Reality isn't created by leisurely sloshing around in the sea of life, but rather through focused, direct, and purposeful action.
- Following Through — In martial arts, instructors teach us to punch and kick through our target.
- Homesick in a Strange and Privileged Land — I was holding back tears and trying to swallow intense emotions that were bubbling to the surface.
- Life is not a lottery, it’s a landscape — Life is not a lottery, it's a landscape.
- Defining Yourself — Avoid the pointless activity of defining yourself.
- Choose Who You Want to Be — You cannot choose who you are--it's done.