Days: 3,519. Wars: 2. Cost: $1.2 trillion. Children dead from hunger: 59,823,153. Security is important, but so are priorities.
- Prioritize — There's no problem with juggling multiple balls, except when you don't know which balls you're juggling.
- LinkedIn Spam: “black girl” Birthday on OS X Calendar — When I looked at my calendar yesterday, I noticed that it had a birthday listed for someone called "black girl": I never added anyone to my OS X Contacts.app with the name "black girl", so I was puzzled as to where that was coming from and how it got on the calendar.
- The Big Picture — Its been a while since my last update to this journal.
- Priorities — You do whatever you make a priority.
- Skin-Deep Security — Unless you're protecting something you'd be willing to die for, the world's strongest encryption is only skin-deep.