It's easy to complain. It's easy to talk. It's easy to wish, and dream, and plan for what comes next. You can wait around for things to change but waiting does nothing more than mask the fact that time is ruthlessly taking away your life, one second at a time. If you really want something to change, you need to stand up and take deliberate and intentional action. You can talk and dream all you want, but you are not who you say you are. You are what you do.
- Try it a different way — If it doesn't work, try it a different way.
- The best tool for the job — While attempting to find a purpose for my photography, I began looking for patterns in the things that I took photos of.
- Perpetual Wave of Change — We're all riding a perpetual wave of change, sometimes surfing it successfully in between tumbling uncontrollably through the chaos of time.
- The Elastic Snap of Reality — Everything changes.
- Living in Congruence with Ourselves — Congruency is compatibility, agreement, and harmony.