If I had to describe Tasmania in one word, it would be dramatic. Two words? Calmly dramatic. Three? Windy and calmly dramatic.
- Visual Diversity — Sometimes the natural colors on this planet simply astound me.
- Running from the Rain — There are few things I find as curious as humans running from drizzling rain: it's the purest sad example of our unnatural disconnection from nature.
- To Fly When We Were Born to Walk — It is my hope that by the end of this essay you will look to the sky and see airplanes a bit differently than you do now.
- Travel Notes: Gratitude on Australian Busses — One of the most interesting things I’ve observed on the busses here in Australia is that of gratitude.
- Eternally Optimistic — Nature is eternally optimistic: whatever the situation, even in the face of total annihilation, it always finds a way to adapt.