The search for immortality and perfection are the quickest routes to discovering imperfection and death. Seek perfection, but explore life.
- Sentenced to Life — http://raamdev.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Clive_James_Sentenced_to_Life_poem-1.mp3 This year I have found myself becoming, ever so slowly, more and more interested in poetry.
- Let Go — We come into life clenching our fists, we live trying to hold on, but in the end life teaches us that we all must let go.
- Your Anniversary — A few days ago a friend emailed me with some bad news: his friend and his friend's daughter recently died in a plane crash in Kenya along with the pilot.
- Photography As Art — Why do so many people spend so much time photographing things?
- Tiny Time Thief's — Any activity that consumes 4 seconds of every day adds up to about 1 day in the end.