Any activity that consumes 4 seconds of every day adds up to about 1 day in the end. Are all your 4-second activities worth one full day of your life?
- This Moment — Close encounters with death are the ultimate reminder that each day, each breath, is indeed a gift, a precious privilege that we must respect and protect, a reminder that each moment is an opportunity to express the qualities we are worthy and responsible for living, qualities of courage, curiosity, compassion, kindness, and creativity; qualities of strength, intelligence, peace, love, and humility.
- Sentenced to Life — http://raamdev.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Clive_James_Sentenced_to_Life_poem-1.mp3 This year I have found myself becoming, ever so slowly, more and more interested in poetry.
- Let Go — We come into life clenching our fists, we live trying to hold on, but in the end life teaches us that we all must let go.
- Your Anniversary — A few days ago a friend emailed me with some bad news: his friend and his friend's daughter recently died in a plane crash in Kenya along with the pilot.
- Photography As Art — Why do so many people spend so much time photographing things?