What volumes we live when we're living through our heart.
- Heart Challenges — When I talk about following my heart and doing what feels right it may sometimes sound like life becomes a cakewalk, an easy and sunny path you walk down without a care in the world.
- A Conscious Speck of Celestial Stardust — I swim deeply in an ocean of life under a sky littered with stars.
- Do Not Fall in Love with the World — Do not fall in love with the world for you will one day be forced to leave it.
- The Nature of Heart and Mind — Give the mind paradise and it will find a flaw.
- An Explosion of Gratitude — I was standing by the open window with a mug of freshly brewed Pu-erh tea in my hands, enjoying the colder than expected breeze blowing in over the sweet sound of chirping birds, underneath a crisp sky with hints of orange beginning to paint the evening with firey colors of the setting sun, when I realized that I needed to run.