The gift of life is enough; everything else is a bonus.
- Crayons — I don't know why the crayons bothered me so much.
- An Explosion of Gratitude — I was standing by the open window with a mug of freshly brewed Pu-erh tea in my hands, enjoying the colder than expected breeze blowing in over the sweet sound of chirping birds, underneath a crisp sky with hints of orange beginning to paint the evening with firey colors of the setting sun, when I realized that I needed to run.
- Lunar Transformation Donations — Beginning on the New Moon of December 13th, 2012 and going through until the Full Moon of December 28th, 2012, I'm donating $100 every day to a different non-profit organization whose mission contributes to the welfare of humanity and to the preservation of our planet, without which the beauty of the moon would go unwitnessed.
- Think Smiles — Think smiles.
- Living Volumes — What volumes we live when we're living through our heart.