The term 'making money' is misleading. Are you 'making' money, or are you 'transferring' it?
- Spend Less — If you spend less money than you make, you'll have more money than you need.
- Lifestyle Support — A few years ago, on a hot summer day outside a cafe in Los Angeles, California, I met Lynn Fang1 in person for the first time and, after a stream of increasingly existential questions and cautious probes into each others thoughts on the existence of extraterrestrials (a stream dotted with moments of awkward silence), we found ourselves coining the term, and discussing the concept of, lifestyle support, the idea that people should be so transparent in their lives (online and offline) that their lifestyle would be an incentive for others to support their work.
- Tasmanian Street Musicians — Yesterday I walked to the Salamanca Market in Hobart, Tasmania, a street market that opens every Saturday.
- Living in Congruence with Ourselves — Congruency is compatibility, agreement, and harmony.
- How big is your savings? — A 'savings' can represent more than money: education, experiences, friendships, community, reputation, outlook; all are important when you need something to fall back on.
- Related Content by Tag