Safety reinforces sameness. If you want more sameness, say and do safe things. If you want growth, say and do things that risk change.
- Life-changing Advice — If I was to give my 20-year-old self some simple life-changing advice, it would be the following: Read more Do more Fail more
- Rewrite Your (Failure) Story — When thousands of people began reading what I was writing, I got scared.
- Change — There's a reason the word 'change' shares 6 out of 7 letters with the word 'challenge': Change is challenging.
- Endings and Beginnings — Today my daughter will complete her first trip around our Sun while breathing this Earth's air.
- First Steps — I just watched my daughter take her first steps.